Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas......

Now that Christmas is over and the "After Christmas Clean Up" has begun, I sit back and ask myself what it is that I want to accomplish in the upcoming year. I try to take a little bit of time and really reflect on what I want to do to improve myself and what my goals are. I tend to have "New Year's Resolutions" that aren't the typical "lose weight", etc resolutions.... or maybe they are typical. I don't know. Its been a while since I have really talked about what resolutions people set for themselves. Please let me know what some of yours are in the comments below!

This year mine include (not in any particular order):
* Being better prepared for Christmas by putting aside $20 per week for gifts, etc.
* Exercising (yeah, I know. Typical. But needed.)
* Going to church again. I have let myself slip out of that habit and I truly miss it.
* Eating healthier (again, I know, typical. But very needed.)

I'm sure there will be many more on my list but for now, this is what I have.

Thanks for reading and sharing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment